This weekend anaesthetists from across the globe are descending upon Geneva for Euroanaesthesia, Europe’s largest annual event focusing on anaesthesia, perioperative medicine, intensive care, emergency medicine, and pain treatment.
We’ll be heading out there too, and the interactive bookcase below will give you a sneak peek at what we’ll have available at stand 81a!
A full list of the resources in our interactive bookcase is also listed below:
- Regional anaesthesia of the upper limb – sample chapter from the Oxford Textbook of Anaesthesia
- Anaesthetic emergencies – sample chapter from the Oxford Handbook of Anaesthesia
- ESA 2017 collection from the BJA and BJA Education
- 10 top tips for anyone working in Retrieval Medicine – great advice from one of the editors of the Oxford Specialist Handbook of Retrieval Medicine
- Systematic approach to the injured patient – sample chapter from the Oxford Textbook of Critical Care
- The modern marvel of medicine – a history of anaesthesia with references from the Oxford Dictionary of Anaesthesia
Featured image credit: Geneva panoramic view by Viktar Palstsiuk. CC BY SA 3.0 via Wikimedia Commons.