Welcome to 2007!
- Launch the redesign of the blog. We are really excited about this resolution. Soon the OUPBlog will have a fresh look, the goal is to make navigation easier, but we hope you will enjoy all the new features.
- Pay more attention to our friends in the Medical department. They have some wonderful books coming out and we hope to get some quality blog posts about psychology and medicine.
- Post more pictures from Oxford events. Okay, so this resolution is self-serving. But hey, who doesn’t like looking at pictures of people having fun?
- Eat breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day.
- Go out to the movies more. Or at least see all the films Nicole Rafter is reviewing.
- Try new drinks like Ice Wine and Romanée-Conti (especially if someone else is paying!)
- Follow baseball more closely. Who knew there was so much drama?
- Read all the OUP employees favorite books. (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) This could take all year!
- Visit the Whitney Biennial Exhibition.
- Lose some weight (how could we leave this one out?)
- Take more time to slow down and relax.
- Spice up our writing by using words like “nimptopsical” (drunk) in a sentence.
- Be more generous with our time and money.
What are your resolutions?